Chaøs :: Put Your Dream To The Test 10 Questions That Will Help Yo

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Put Your Dream To The Test 10 Questions That Will Help Yo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaøs Index du Forum -> Chaøs -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ylagil

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Put Your Dream To The Test 10 Questions That Will Help Yo Répondre en citant

Put Your Dream to the Test: 10 Questions That Will Help You See It and Seize It
by John Maxwell
rating: 4.5 (232 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Put Your Dream to the Test: 10 Questions That Will Help You See It and Seize It
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Put Your Dream to the Test: 10 Questions That Will Help You See It and Seize It

What's the difference between a dreamer and someone who achieves a dream? According to best-selling author Dr. John Maxwell, the answer lies in answering ten powerful, yet straightforward, questions. Whether you've lost sight of an old dream or you are searching for a new one within you, Put Your Dream to the Test provides a step-by-step action plan that you can start using today to see, own, and reach your dream. Dr. Maxwell draws on his forty years of mentoring experience to expertly guide you through the ten questions required of every successful dreamer:

<ul><li>The Ownership Question </li><li>The Clarity Question </li><li>The Reality Question </li><li>The Passion Question </li><li>The Pathway Question </li><li>The People Question </li><li>The Cost Question </li><li>The Tenacity Question </li><li>The Fulfillment Question </li><li>The Significance Question </li></ul>

More importantly, Dr. Maxwell helps you to create the right answers, giving you principles and tips to so you can make good decisions and maximize every moment to achieve your dream. Don't leave your dream to chance. This audiobook is a must-have and can make the difference between failure and success.

Details:
price: $8.34
bound: 2 hours&nbsp;and&nbsp;45 minutes
publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
lang: English
asin: B00D7LNIL2
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

Put Your Dream to the Test: 10 Questions That Will Help You See It and Seize It tom portable german direct link online

It is as if the reader has a lifecoach and counselor at his own personal disposalMy friend Dan Reiland told me about a member of his staff who told his colleagues, "All I ever wanted to be was a great dad." They didn't criticize him because he wasn't shooting for the moonIt is my job as a Christian to help others see Christ for who He is--to be a witness--and my Memoir is one of the best ways I have of being that witness to others.My dream of going to England benefits others because students will be able to get credit for going and participating! Those who go will get to get out of the United States and see another part of the world&mdash;TEach chapter is dedicated to a question by which the reader can gauge the reality or or viability of his dreamYou are invested in itA great book for taking a real self assessment of where you are goingI was not required to write a positive review

On its cover was the image of a bodybuilder playing the role of Hercules in a movieDrI cannot say exactly what drew me to it in the first place-I have a pretty good idea what my dream is (as evidenced by the hours upon hours of writing, blogging and journaling.) But John C Maxwell asks the important questions and digs deeperLinks Goodreads Kobo -->It's another to do the things needed to achieve it," says Maxwell 5d8a9798ff

6 Core Learning Systems. Free. Leadership Gold . 4783 Free. Put Your Dream to the Test John C. Maxwell. 3983 Free. Becoming a Person of Influence John C. Maxwell.
The Ten Commandments - Illustrated EditionRestoration of the Levitical Priesthood: The Setting Up of the Tabernacle of David (Hosting the LORD'S Glory on Earth Series Book 4)The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Water and Wastewater Treatment TechnologiesContes Reinventes: Blanche Neige Et Le Nain Grognon (French Edition) Steve SmallmanEverything&rsquo;s Always PerfectThe Church Girl And The Billionaire M. Anne MarksLa Capilla de Artesana (Spanish Edition)Little Baby Bum 5 Little Monkeys: Sing Along!Jesus Soon ReturnThe Mysterious Benedict Society: 10th Anniversary Edition

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 22:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chaøs Index du Forum -> Chaøs -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation